Why Partner With Us
“…We were actively looking for an Indonesian partner. Dexa was the chosen one because the company met all of our criteria – a local Indonesian company with global vision. In doing our market analysis, we noticed how outstanding Dexa is. It was the rising star…” said an MNC partner.
- Dexa has gained significant experience in various types of Strategic Alliance with high success rate.
- Learning Process did involve various layers of our organization and those of our partners.
- 1986 witnessed Dexa’s first licensing activities. Until now, more than 10 successful alliances with research based global pharmaceutical leaders have established Dexa as an Indonesian partner of choice.
- With our solid Medical Affairs establishment, together with our sister company - PT Ferron Par Pharmaceuticals -, and PT Anugrah Argon Medica - one of the largest and strongest distribution company in Indonesia, Dexa Medica is in position to offer a full range of top notch pharmaceutical capabilities. From high GMP manufacturing facilities, evidence-based medical information, knowledge-based marketing, to strong distribution competencies built upon our deep understanding of the Indonesian local pharmaceutical market.
- Dexa has won several prestigious awards presented by Indonesian government as well as private institutions including:
- 2005 Primaniyarta Award – The Government of Republic of Indonesia presented this award to Dexa Medica for building global brand; indicating our robust activities in promoting local Indonesian brand globally.
- Certification of Phytopharmaca March 2005 - Dexa Medica was among the few companies who received “Certification of Phytopharmaca” from The Indonesian National Agency for Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its herbal product STIMUNO, which efficacy has proven through clinical trials.
- 2006 & 2007 Indonesia Employer of Choice Award - Dexa Medica has been awarded as one of “10 Best Company” by Haygroup survey in collaboration with SWA, one of Indonesian top business magazine. This award demonstrates the high commitments of Dexa employees.
- 2010 Manggala Karya Bakti Husada Award - The Government of Republic of Indonesia presented this award to Dexa Medica for Arutala category.
- 2011 Widya Jasa Adiutama from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) awarded to Drs. Rudy Soetikno Apt. (Founder Dexa Medica), for being the pioneer in pharmacy industry in Indonesia and for leading PT Dexa Medica to be one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Indonesia.