Each gram VOLTADEX gel contains:
Diclofenac diethylamine 11.6 mg equivalent to diclofenac sodium 10 mg
VOLTADEX Gel is an antiinflammatory and analgesic preparations which used locally, contains active ingredient equivalent with 1% diclofenac sodium. VOLTADEX Gel is white, creamy and not greasy, can be easily applied to the skin. VOLTADEX Gel is absorbed through the skin; the active ingredient penetrate into the skin, to the inflamed area such as inflammation caused by trauma and rheumatic. VOLTADEX Gel can reduce pain.
- Traumatic inflammation of the tendons, ligament, muscles and joint e.g. due to sprains, strains and bruises.
- Soft tissue rheumatism e.g. tendovaginitis, bursitis, shoulder-hand syndrome and periarthropathy.
- Localized rheumatic diseases e.g. osteoarthritis of the peripheral joints and the vertebral column.
Hipersensitivity to diclofenac, salicylic acid and other nonsteroidal antiinflamatory drugs, and also to isopropanol or propylene glycol.
VOLTADEX Gel is applied to the affected skin, 3-4 times daily and rubbed-in gently.
Warnings and Precautions:
- VOLTADEX Gel should not be used in pregnant women.
- VOLTADEX Gel should be applied only to intact skin surfaces and not to covered or open wounds.
- Do not administered VOLTADEX VOLTADEX Gel concomitantly with VOLTADEX in other preparations, it can caused additive toxicity effect.
- Contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided.
The adverse reactions that can occur are pruritus and skin rash. If VOLTADEX Gel is applied to relatively large areas of skin and over a prolonged period of time, the possibility of systemic adverse reactions cannot be excluded.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY/ NOT TO BE INGESTED
STORE AT TEMPERATURE BELOW 30° C
PROTECT FROM LIGHT
PT Ferron Par Pharmaceuticals
Cikarang - Indonesia
PT Dexa Medica